How will my items be shipped?
It all depends on the items you have selected as we ship through one of the following carriers: UPS, FedEx, United States Postal Service and LTL Freight for oversized items. At this time we do not offer specific shipping options or express shipping services, so please shop well in advance when ordering gifts for special occasions.
Shipping, Handling & Processing (S,H&P) Fees
How is the S,H&P fee figured?
Shipping, Handling, and Processing fees are calculated on an order by order basis, taking into consideration carrier shipping costs based on, number of items, packaging, parcel weight, size, and shipping distance. Parcels shipped longer distances will, naturally, carry a higher Shipping, Handling and Processing cost.
When will I see the S,H&P fee for my order?
When you enter the zip code in the requested field, the calculator will determine the shipping and handling fees for your order. To preview the shipping costs before you place your order, simply proceed to checkout, fill out your customer information, including shipping address and select “Continue”. Your shipping charges will be outlined for you.
PLEASE NOTE: The shipping calculator on the website may not provide an accurate quote for the freight shipment of Oversized Items. When shipping arrangements are made with the trucking carrier that will handle your delivery, the Customer Service Center will contact you before additional charges are added to cover freight/shipping costs.
After I place my order when will my item ship?
All estimated ship times are indicated on the website. Most items will ship within 7-10 business days. This is the approximate timean item takes to leave the warehouse after the order is placed and processed. techsupportsecure.com and our suppliers strive to ship faster than the designated ship times whenever possible, and often we do! We provide the standard 7-10 business days as a rule of thumb, but you can check your order status on the website to determine the exact date your item is shipped.
How long will it take for my item to be delivered?
The time in transit ranges from 1 – 8 business days. This is the estimated time it takes the carrier to deliver the item. Time in transit begins when the shipping carrier picks up the package from the warehouse. This time period depends on what part of the country the item is being shipped from and to. After your order is processed, you can log in to your store account and check the order status of your shipment.
Order Status and Tracking
Will I be able to view the status of my order?
If you log into your account, you will be able to click on your order and view your order status.
The following designations are possible status types for your order:
- Processing – This is the status after you have just placed your order. At this level, your order will move through our system and be routed to the shipping department.
- Pending – Your order has been processed and is now in the hands of the shipping department, where they will package your item and prepare it for shipping.
- Shipped or Ready to Ship – At this stage your order has been picked up by the shipping carrier and is on its way to you. Most carriers provide tracking numbers that allow you to follow the package through the shipping process. If your item was shipped with a carrier that uses package tracking, your Tracking Number will be listed in your order status. If the package is sent via U.S. Postal Service, your status will display a Delivery Confirmation # which only indicates that you have received your package.
- Delivered – Your item has reached its destination.
- Closed – Your order has been completed.
- Backordered – The item is currently unavailable, and Customer Service will contact you to discuss options. You may wait for new inventory to arrive, select an alternative item, or cancel the order for a refund. (Refunds will be made to the original tender, any portion of the sale paid with a gift card or certificate will be credited back to the original form).
- Cancelled – The order has been cancelled.
To which locations can I ship my items?
We ship to all 50 United States as well as to APO, AFO, DPO and PO mail boxes. Please note, additional fees may apply and certain items may be restricted. You may contact our Customer Service Team for more information pertaining to these items.
We do NOT ship orders to the following locations/addresses:
- Out of US and Canada.
Shipping to APO / AFO / DPO
When entering your shipping information for any APO, AFO or DPO please use one of the following formats to ensure there are no processing or delivery disruptions:
- Write out the service member’s full name in the address.*
- Include the unit and APO/FPO/DPO (Air/Army Post Office™, Fleet Post Office or Diplomatic Post Office) address with the 9-digit ZIP Code™ (if one is assigned). For example…
CPT JOHN WILLIAMS
UNIT 2050 BOX 4190
APO AP 96278-2050
* All mail must be addressed to someone specific; addressing mail to “Any Service Member” is no longer permitted.
To shop and receive gifts before the holidays, when do I need to place my order?
Please plan ahead and shop early to allow for increased order volumes and possible shipping delays that come with the holiday season. We do not offer expedited delivery or rush services at this time.
Recommended Order by Date:
– Delivery is NOT Guaranteed –
For standard delivery on in-stock merchandise to most ZIP codes (not including freight delivery of oversized items)
|Standard Shipping||Last Day to Order|
|Hanukkah||November 20th, 10 am EST|
|Christmas||December 4th, 10 am EST|
|Kwanzaa||December 4th, 10 am EST|
What do I do if my package arrives damaged and the contents appear to be damaged as well?
If your package arrives damaged, immediately notify both the shipping/delivery carrier AND the techsupportsecure.com Customer Service Center, and we will assist you.
If your oversized item shipped by freight carrier arrives with obvious and significant damage to the packaging, you may refuse and return the shipment based on those grounds. Please contact our Customer Service Center right away to notify us of the problem.
What do I do if I never received my package?
Once your package is shipped from our warehouse, you are provided an email with the tracking confirmation number. You may also log into your online store account to check the status of your individual orders. Your order’s normal processing time frame for it to leave our warehouse is 7 – 10 business days and you may expect delivery within 1 – 8 business days from that time. If you do not receive a notification regarding your shipment or your physical shipment within this time frame, please contact our Customer Service Center immediately to file a claim to have us investigate your missing shipment with the shipping carrier. techsupportsecure.com will not honor requests over 30 days of a shipments delivery to investigate missing or damaged claims.
What happens if my package is returned due to an invalid address?
If your shipment is returned to our warehouse, we will attempt to contact you at the email address provided within 3 – 5 business days of the return. If you are unsuccessful reaching you by email, our Customer Service Center will call the number provided at the time of checkout. Any packages returned due to an insufficient address may result in an additional processing fee to be resent. techsupportsecure.com is not responsible for any inaccurate information provided at the time of checkout, and returned shipments are subject to additional processing fees for inaccuracy.